Over the decades, the Indiana Chamber of Commerce has played a key role in many landmark public policy victories that have enhanced both the state’s business climate and quality of life for Hoosiers. The Indiana Technology & Innovation Council combines the successful foundation of the Indiana Chamber lobbying team with that of other like-minded organizations and industry leaders to better advocate for and accomplish a pro-technology public policy agenda.
Among the Tech Council’s areas of focus:
- Keeping talent in state / lack of skilled workforce / proper education offerings that match jobs
- Access to capital, grants, tax credits / lack of start-up investors
- Lingering effects of RFRA and state not expanding civil rights protections to LGBT community
- Burdensome regulations or taxes
- Lack of statewide tech focus that has proper support for growth
- Perception of Indiana as not a tech state / ensure state actions don’t harm tech sector
- Bandwidth availability
Read our 2017 public policy agenda.
During the legislative session, you will be encouraged to let your voice be heard through our grassroots program; it’s a quick and easy way to let legislators know a particular bill is important to you and your company.